Ryans Reef

Here is a FTS of the new stack

100_1297.jpg
 
It spits out a bubble or two a second, any chance that this could be cyano in a week and a half old tank? Some of the stuff on the rock it long enought to move in the flow patern.
 
Well the tank cycled(well kinda didnt have one due to live sand and 235lbs of well established live rock) I added a CUC a week ago and made my first fish and coral additions late last night.

Camo the Lawnmower Blenny(I didnt pick the name)
100_1348.jpg


Super Green Candy Canes
100_1354.jpg
 
nice stand. I like the single door...not sure why almost every stand I've seen has double doors...I see no need for 2 doors. I also like the canopy - not bulky like a lot of ones I've seen as well.

Keep us posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new