• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

S O L D

Item Price
200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,417
Reaction score
246,758
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
SOLD
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
bump
 
Nice skimmer. Just an FYI your ad makes it sound like you want $459 for the skimmer. Might want to clarify the price is $200. Good luck with the sale. :)
 
Also might want to look at it again. Cause the box says omega 130 and the manual also. So can you clarify it. Great skimmer for who ever purchases the unit
 
Nice skimmer. Just an FYI your ad makes it sound like you want $459 for the skimmer. Might want to clarify the price is $200. Good luck with the sale. :)
Ad cleaned up as it was clear at $200 but made it clearer
 
Also might want to look at it again. Cause the box says omega 130 and the manual also. So can you clarify it. Great skimmer for who ever purchases the unit
Thats what I get for looking in the dark (basement). Thanks for heads up and fixed
 
Bump
 
I’ll take it if still available. And depending where you are I might be able to pick up to save you shipping hassle.
 
BUMP
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new