Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

20220723_125817.jpg
20220725_095954.jpg
20220725_095941.jpg
20220722_132451.jpg


Crazy, I crowned my amazballs, looks like nothing even happened to the colony.
 
Love the berghia. The toughest part always seems to be growing enough aiptasia for them.
Yea for sure. I'm just going to move them super small for cheap. To limit the amount of aiptasia I need to use.

I have a pretty good process down to do it right. Just not the aiptasia breeding, cant quite figure that one out just yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new