Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Very nice!

Do you dilute the peroxide at all?

Bummer your so far away, I guess pittsburgh isn't too far of a drive hahaha
Not yet atleast lolol, i have a spray peroxide bottle and was trying to figure out a way to empty it without having to pour it down the drain(wanted to add rodi water). So i tryd it on the glass and made it sparkle
Also my cousin that started me in the hobby has a 800g full blown mixed down in lancaster. I come down every summer!!!
 
Got some pics of my little buddys comming up and whoever said you can get a great picture (if) of fairy wrasses IS WRONG!!! WRONG I TELL TOU!! THERE A NIGHTMARE!!!! all jokes aside though, their making me want to cook them, if anyone knows how to get good shots in motion with a dslr, please show me the tricks.
 
114 (1024x683).jpg
109 (1024x683).jpg
107 (1024x683).jpg
105 (1024x683).jpg
096 (1024x683).jpg
090 (1024x683).jpg
080 (1024x683).jpg
076 (1024x683).jpg
 
My purple tang,cleaner wrasse, and lineatus are *!*!*!* Jerkss and dont cooperate otherwize they wouldve ben in the photoshoot. Ill post the clowns soon as the females going to have her clutch. Sadly im giving it away =(
 
Costco had good deals on them . I need to get me one
I forgot how much my sister payed for it but hey it works and it works good lol. Im not into the whole photography scene but its deffinitly a worthy camera
 
20160412_183916.jpg
my testing station, used to have it all in a stack drawer including fragging equipment but its now carrying my maintenance stuff. Also weewee pads for dogs are great for working with chemicals/liquid as some stain the surface your working on
 
Too bad you live in sunny california, couldve helped me with taking some sweet pictures :rolleyes:
Sweet tank, nice pics. But you have way to many corals in there. I can help you with on that.
 
Ok fellow reefers, i want to put all staghorns/or any long branching acros surrounded by different grafted caps, theres only 1 problem. I cannot make up my mind, beside a green slimer/pc rainbow/ paletta pink tip/ jf coolers champaign, what other ridiculously hot staghorns are there? Im not good with searching for corals, i dont buy from online(only sometimes) so i dont know where to start
 
I kind wish I didn't go with the standard green slimmer, although it's nice. Instead of a green slimmer how about the green slimmer that gets blue tips?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new