Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

VideoCapture_20210125-011551.jpg
Blueberry blast before I swap to radions
 
I got the blueberry blast from you. It's growing sooo slowly!
It took a year for it to start growing for me. But once it got going it took off. Super nice piece and I'm glad I had bought it.
 
20210218_195718.jpg

6 year old sump. Cleaned it twice. Going to start growing a little section of chaeto just to help out a bit. If the return isn't what I'm looking for at the cost of more maintenance, I'll probably get rid of it. A bit janky looking at the moment but there's not much room to work with without drilling some holes so.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new