Sacohen 55 Gallon tank Thread

Sacohen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
1,421
Reaction score
59
Location
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 55 Gallon Tank.
I started it in July.

d81f18c1287d.jpg



a84c831954c9.jpg



73da31fc485e.jpg


I'll try to get some more up.
 
Looking good! Can you tell us a little more about the tank? Livestock, equipment?
 
Great job thanks for sharing!
 
Looking good! Can you tell us a little more about the tank? Livestock, equipment?

It's a 55 Gallon tank with a Pro Clear Pro 75 Wet/Dry filter.
Coralife Lunar Aquatic compact Fluorescent lights
A NatureReef Denitrification chamber, a Quite One 3000 return pump and a JBJ Oceanstream Circulation Pump/Powerhead + Duo Wavemaker Kit 1600 gph

Fish include 2 false Clownfish, a bicolor psudochromis, Flame angle and a Sailfin Tang.

1 Pencil Urchin and a Coral Banded Shrimp.

Several Tubro Snails and Mexican Turbo's along with Nassarius snails, Red Led\g Crabs and Blue Knuckle Crabs.


Corals include a Goniporia (Flower Pot) Toadstool Leather, Finger Leather, Duncan, encursting star polyps and several other that I can't remember the names of.
 
WOW!!!! The mushrooms on the Live rock to the left look huge!!! Cool setup!!

Thanks. The mushrooms are from my 14 gallon Bio cube and I moved over to the 55 in July when I set it up, so they are about 2 years older and more established than everything else.
They seemed to be growing more and faster when they were in the Biocube then they are here, but they were also closer to the top of the tank there and getting more light.
I may move them up higher in the tank.
 
Looking really nice. Keep it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new