Sacohen 55 Gallon tank Thread

Here's a link to my 90 build.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/175076-sacohen-90-gallon-tank-thread.html

I got a call the tank came in today.
Need to finish the stand and get it this weekend.
Trying to figure out what to use to seal the stand.
I'm not really looking for a water tight container, I have tile floor so a leak is not that big of a deal, just something to protect the wood and make it last longer.
Thompson's Water Seal?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new