Sad day....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was googling pictures of ORA Ant insignis as I was thinking about getting a piece again because it was always so pretty and i needed a reminder.

Unfortunately I got sad very fast seeing 2 pictures of my old colony in the top 10 hits and 4 overall.



RIP
 
It's an interesting Acropora, I am trying to figure out what to do with mine and where to place it and I have had it 3 months.

Your piece was exceptional obviously, I hope I can be as successful as you were.

I see some of my old colonies when I use google images as well.

Can you tell where yours was placed, under what light and flow please?

TIA
 
It's an interesting Acropora, I am trying to figure out what to do with mine and where to place it and I have had it 3 months.

Your piece was exceptional obviously, I hope I can be as successful as you were.

I see some of my old colonies when I use google images as well.

Can you tell where yours was placed, under what light and flow please?

TIA
Thanks mate.
It was under high medium light (leds and T5s DIY) and high flow (2 mP40 in a 58g).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new