Safe to frag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jr villa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jr villa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
87
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about dragging my Cabbage leather. But have been reading online that they can release toxins and crash the tank. Should I just remove the whole thing and get rid of or you guys have any tips on dragging safely

9FDE018B-5000-41AD-8F6C-8BEBC6D0C360.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new