• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

safecrackers, rastas and raptors rainbows

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All three of these are slow growers for me and I don't have enough patience to wait them out. I want more! I'm looking for 5-10 polyp frags of each.

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All three of these are slow growers for me and I don't have enough patience to wait them out. I want more! I'm looking for 5-10 polyp frags of each.

last time I was at ECA they had a rock with about 20 polyps of safecrackers on it. It also had like 5 polyps of gorilla nipples.

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah man, i live in Aston. Not sure if ya know the town, Nueman College is located here if that helps at all.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Raptor's Rainbows and Rasta's, although the Rasta's are super slow growers for me.

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are slow growers to. I got 5 polyps from Marv about 6 months ago and now I have about 10-12 polyps. My goal is a 100 polyp colony. :D

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 75 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back