SAFETY STOP, is it safe with moray eels????

  • Thread starter Thread starter JadeM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JadeM

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2015
Messages
413
Reaction score
116
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi
I'm currently in transition between tanks and was wondering if safety stop is ok and safe with moray eels? thanks

safety-stop-bluelife.jpg
 
anyone used this product before, its recommended for new fish and whenever transferring fish, bu is it safe with moray eels
 
any experiences or opinion would be great thanks
 
Does it specifically mention any fish to avoid using it with?
Is there an ingredients list?
 
I don't medicate eels, so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe methylene blue is eel safe.
A quick search suggests eels and formalin A don't mix too well, but is possible.
I have no idea what part B means though :S
 
I don't medicate eels, so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe methylene blue is eel safe.
A quick search suggests eels and formalin A don't mix too well, but is possible.
I have no idea what part B means though :S
thanks, i'll research some more
 
It's just a quick dip?
no its a 45 min bath with air bubbler, im actually trying the tank transfer method which has no chemicals and is less damaging and stressful. before they settle in their new reef...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new