Saint's 110g Reef Build - Another Break Down

Sorry to hear you have to tear down!
 
Sorry to hear you have to tear down!

Thanks bud. At least this is a choice, not out of frustration but instead, joy. I am excited to have this out of the way and then move back home. The wife has already started picking out new tanks lol. We will see what the future holds.
 
Crabs and snails pulled out tonight. 3rd day in a row I didn't get the fish out. Hopefully that takes place by the weekend. We will see.

Sad view for sure.
1d3a94e887e747d26edfa31da35538de.jpg
b20bdfdf424f9ebff9ccffbed4f53e07.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new