• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sale 4 fish ($480)

Item Price
480
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ice28720

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
323
Reaction score
171
Location
N.J
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4‘’ Gray Angelfish
4‘’ Atlantic Spadefish
4‘’ Zoster Butterflyfish
4‘’ Yellow Pyramid Butterflyfish

I am selling them together.

(Please close the file)

20260102_225918.jpg
20260102_230009.jpg
Screenshot_20260324_011545_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new