• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Salifert Testing Kits and AquaAuto Magnetic Stirrer

Item Price
$10-$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mcljr7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
325
Reaction score
45
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 New Salifert Calcium Test Kits Expiration Dates 8-2029 and 10-2029 - $10 apiece - SOLD
Used Hanna Instruments Handheld Colorimeter - Marine Nitrate HR ppm 21 Tests Expiration 9-2029 - $40- SOLD
Used AquaAuto Magnetic Smart Stirrer - $10 - SOLD
tempImage1ncFqL.png
tempImagepJk2LT.png
tempImageMeApLF.png
 
Last edited:
2 New Salifert Calcium Test Kits Expiration Dates 8-2029 and 10-2029 - $10 apiece
Used Hanna Instruments Handheld Colorimeter - Marine Nitrate HR ppm 21 Tests Expiration 9-2029 - $40
Used Hanna Instruments Handheld Colorimeter - Marine Saltwater Alkalinity - No test bottle - $30
Used AquaAuto Magnetic Smart Stirrer - $10
tempImage1ncFqL.png
View attachment 4509366
tempImagepJk2LT.png
tempImageMeApLF.png
View attachment 4509369
I will take the nitrate tester shipped to 47404 please
 
I’ll take both calcium and magnetic stirrer to 92780 CA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new