Salinity, Refractor, and Calbration

@Randy Holmes-Farley sorry for all the questions. The pinpoint conversion chart skips the information I need. I attempted to do the math. Would 1.012 Sg show up as 26.115 mS/cm on the Pinpoint? If not what should it read?
 
@Randy Holmes-Farley sorry for all the questions. The pinpoint conversion chart skips the information I need. I attempted to do the math. Would 1.012 Sg show up as 26.115 mS/cm on the Pinpoint? If not what should it read?

Yes, but recognize that you do not need to be nearly that precise.
 
@Randy Holmes-Farley I am trying to eradicate Neobenedenia flukes. Currently on second dose of praziquantel. I have been concerned with the posts that say only hypo at 1.012 will get rid of them. The fish are in quarantine now. I just really want to get it right and not injure or kill this beautiful fish. I really appreciate all you have done. I read a lot of your posts
 
duplicate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new