Salt Critters rock flowers

Gretchacha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
298
Reaction score
179
Location
madison
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Leaving positive feedback for Salt Critters. I recently acquired 3 RFAs and 2 ricordea Florida from Salt Critters. I really appreciate that they take pictures of almost everything in multiple spectra because my tank gets a lot of natural sunlight and I try to choose coral that look good in daylight. Very few purveyors do this, so I’m becoming a loyal fan of those that do. They have the mist diverse and awesome collection of RFAs at a reasonable price. In fact, I scored most of mine at a deep discount. They were all larger than I expected given the squares of egg crate shown behind them in the photos. They are all still healthy and colorful a month in. :)
https://www.saltcritters.com/collections/anemones
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new