Salt for anyone who wants it

  • Thread starter Thread starter BarbH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,298
Reaction score
21
Location
Michigan 48843
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some salt left after I stepped away from the saltwater side of things and went back to freshwater. The salt that I have left over I would rather someone be able to use it instead of me just throwing it out. I have 30lbs of a 60lb box of instant ocean, one of the bags has harden up but should be fine after being broken up. I also have half of a5 gallon bucket of salt too will need to be rolled about to break up but other wise should be fine. Asking for $10 for all. Pick up in Howell, I might be able to work out meeting at Preuss, but I probably will not make it out there until the end of June our beginning of July.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new