Saltcritters

  • Thread starter Thread starter tj51
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

tj51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
2
Wow, a huge sale on the weekend and I just got an email that my order has shipped. Someone is working overtime and I for one appreciate it! I'm pumped to see the coral now
 
corals came in....NO DISAPPOINTMENTS great sale, great job getting the coral out, great coral!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new