Salted agaves

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
2,076
Reaction score
20
Location
Sebastian florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up yesterday in Miami!!! I'll try for better pics these r with iPhone...whites on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341113656.332088.jpg

Only blues
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341113678.376180.jpg



Mike D "like the beastie boys" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Picked these up yesterday in Miami!!! I'll try for better pics these r with iPhone...whites on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341113656.332088.jpg

Only blues
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341113678.376180.jpg



Mike D "like the beastie boys" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get them at strictly fish? i got mines there.
 
I got one as a freebie in an order from rnegret. Pretty cool looking, I must say!! Here's a kinda crappy pic of mine...
saltedagave.jpg
 
That is correct^. There is actually one up for auction right now.
 
Are you getting similar growthrates to blue agaves out of them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
here's mine from strictly fish in miami.I bought it as a two polyp frag, it now has about 8. I got it 3 months ago.
2nsG+
 
These look nothing like KLR's pics, but somewhat like pumarjr.

Would these be considered salted agaves? I got them as regular agaves but they def don't have enough of the mottled white to me.
IMG_9881.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new