Salted agaves

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
From my understanding, regular agaves are from Hawaii. Hawaii morphs can get really tricky sometimes, I don't know why.

Would you say that the slated agaves are more similar to palys or more like a PE?

I thought PE were palys lol!!!!!!!!!

8001792739_7029bec53f_b.jpg
 
Well... yeah. LOL.

I meant are they more similar to larger polyp zoas like utters, space monsters, etc. VS People Eaters that have the watermelon stripes when they close up like the PPE, agaves, magicians etc. For some reason PEs can get a bit finicky.

That pic you just posted is the main reason why I want salted agaves now btw!
 
im digging this zoa!
 
True salted agaves don't have blue on the center. If they have blue in the center they're seductions or blue agaves.
8253004013_f014a52ea8_c.jpg
 
I went down to Miami a month ago to pick up zoas and sps from Josh and Rich.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new