Saltwater horned nirate snails

ShadowWolfBloodMoonBorn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy saltwater acclimated horned nirate snails.
 
Horned Nerite Snails are freshwater but can live in Brackish water. I do not know of anywhere that sells already acclimated stock though. You could do it yourself. Buy some horned nerites and SLOWLY acclimate them to your tank water. Just like your regular acclimating... float the bag, add tank water, etc... but add the tank water slowly. It should work since they do live in Brackish water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new