Saltwater in a bucket

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up my 30 gallons of salt water in my local fish store on Sunday. The week got away from me and haven’t done my water change if I do it tomorrow I think that’s all salt. Water is still good?
 
If my water sits for a while I always check salinity -- evaporation can happen even if you think a container is well sealed
 
Should always check the salinity off NSW from a LFS lol..mine makes their water at 1.021
Definitely agree. mine runs 1.026 usually which is high for some people
 
Just double-check your salinity in the bucket, and you will be fine!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new