Saltwater Tattoos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazinNano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about getting a new tattoo and I am thinking about a reef scene on my forearm. I was wondering if anyone else has taken their love to that level? Anyone have a saltwater themed tattoo?
 
Last edited:
Nothing salt water related here. Just dragons.

tattoo.jpg



This one is on the right arm
 
I have a great white down my side in my avatar It's all colored in just have to get around to updating the avatar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new