SaltWaterAquarium.com Invert Q

  • Thread starter Thread starter chiefifd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chiefifd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
301
Reaction score
170
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All...
Has anyone used SaltWaterAquarium.com for inverts? I'm not seeing much about their track record. Last invert purchase was from ReefTopia a few years ago.......At the time I was very happy with ReefTopia's order, just looking for a confirmation as we all know times change.
Thanks
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Thanks for the bump......
So I asked the question at the "other" site and had several replies. Here was my experience with SaltWaterAquarium.com

On Tuesday I ordered 10 Blue legged Hermits, 10 Red-legged Hermits, 10 Cerith snails & 5 Mexican Turbos from SaltwaterAquarium.com The Trochus snails were out of stock I wanted, oh well.....
Received good communications (e-mails) about them receiving the order, and when shipped (from the Chicago Area). The order was shipped out late afternoon on Wednesday by FED-X overnight. I received the package here in Upper Michigan at 5:30 pm Thursday (not ideal, but ok).
All inverts are packaged well, with a heat pack, all bags are fully inflated, no water loss. No apparent losses during shipping, I'm sure two or three of something probably won't make it.
Overall a positive experience for my first-time invert order from them.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new