SaltwaterAquarium.com points system

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,251
Reaction score
7,745
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick question if anyone knows how quickly points are added to a SaltwaterAquarium.com account once an order is placed? I have point set to expire but just placed another order and hoping they apply so I can get a coupon for the points. Thanks!
 
They are applied once they ship the item.
 
Well speak it and it will happen. My order shipped today. My pints won’t expire til next year now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new