Saltwateraquarium.com

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
6,121
Reaction score
29,491
What state or country do you live in
Florida
What a awesome company! We have been ordering from them for years and never had a problem. This last time we ordered our salt, it came in open in the box so I gave them a call. Greg answered and all I had to say was the bag was opened when we received it and he said we are sending out another bag. I was amazed of how nice and ready he was to help us. We've dealt with many vendors and never had the kindness and willingness to replace a item so quickly without having to explain in every detail of the damage. They have a customer for life. Thank you Greg at saltwateraquarium.com. I highly recommend this company to everyone.
 
What a awesome company! We have been ordering from them for years and never had a problem. This last time we ordered our salt, it came in open in the box so I gave them a call. Greg answered and all I had to say was the bag was opened when we received it and he said we are sending out another bag. I was amazed of how nice and ready he was to help us. We've dealt with many vendors and never had the kindness and willingness to replace a item so quickly without having to explain in every detail of the damage. They have a customer for life. Thank you Greg at saltwateraquarium.com. I highly recommend this company to everyone.

Missed this one. Thank you for your LOVE & Support!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new