Salty Underground Review

James Franco

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
41
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Just got my first order from saltyunderground.com I ordered for the nudibranchs, but to get free shipping I also purchased a splendid dottyback and some coral frags.

3 Nudibranchs - exactly as expected - healthy and moving around quickly

Splendid dottyback - excellent size and coloring right out of the bag

4 frags - 3 acropora and a leptoseris - all way bigger than expected, clearly older frags as all had incrusted the entire plug.

Overall a great experience for less than $200 total to my door.

The only negative I have is the selection was limited. But I would definitely use them again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new