saltycritter.com feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMaya87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida, Fort Myers
I did an order with SaltyCritter.com and I have to say best service I've ever seen for a online seller. I had a mishap with my coral shipment. UPS has lost my package for 7 days. I finally got the package and was able to save half of the corals thank god. I contacted Salty and he was more then understanding even fought with UPS for 2 weeks about the dead corals,and was able to get them to cover the corals that died and gave me a credit for the corals that had died because of UPS's horrible service. A+ Service and the corals I got are amazing looking. Salty Critters corals are A Class.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new