Saltyphish's 29Biocube

m b.jpg
Will add some more updated pics of my tank soon. Tank is starting to look like a reeftank
 
Nice frags and progress!
 
Nice biocube. I recently set one up as well. Aquarium Artisans is a nice store, as I'm here in Cincy too. How's the tank doing?
 
Looks great!!!
Not anymore it doesn't. I have a cyano problem among other issues. I am planning a complete restart here soon. I will definitely post updates on that as I go. All my coral and fish are headed to a a new home in a Rubbermaid tub until things are ready. I also plan on getting rid of a few coral and fish as well.
 
Update
Tank is still running, for now. I am currently in the process of tearing down this tank to start it over. The only thing in it right now is 2 zoa frags, a plate, hammer coral, my goniopora, 6 line wrasse, and my 2 clowns. I have most of the sand sucked out and plan on ordering new rock from marco's. Nothing wrong with the tank I am just getting ready to start building my upgrade. I bought a DB 80 Gal rimless tank and plan on making the biocube just a nem and my clownfish only tank. All of my other corals are in a frag tank. Been real busy with work but got a good contract this month so plans are in motion. Many updates in the near future with pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new