Salutations! My name is Gwen

GGonzo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
66
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm Gwen and I'm from Texas. I've got a 125 gallon saltwater tank and I've been in the hobby off and on for about 10 years now. I'm still learning, I'm sure that's true for most of us LOL. I hope I'll be able to give as much help as I receive from this group. It's been my main "go to" for information for a long time! Thank you for letting me be a part of this community ❤
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R Gwen!! :)

Thank you for joining the community and we will see in the forums.
 
Hello everyone, I'm Gwen and I'm from Texas. I've got a 125 gallon saltwater tank and I've been in the hobby off and on for about 10 years now. I'm still learning, I'm sure that's true for most of us LOL. I hope I'll be able to give as much help as I receive from this group. It's been my main "go to" for information for a long time! Thank you for letting me be a part of this community ❤
Welcome!

Glad you are officially here now - I'm DFW TX, so we're almost neighbors (not really - TX is SO BIG for all you non-Texans)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new