Samsung TV screen problems

xREEFINaintEZx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
90
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I've seen the green/pink and a few other screen issues....Anyone seen this across the bottom? All caps show no sign of buldge or leakage.

Thanks everybody
George

IMG_20170118_142242.jpg

IMG_20170118_142157.jpg
 
Oh no buddy! Check if you're within the warranty. I think Samsungs usually have 3yrs, but stuff like that changes. TVs are so cheap nowadays due to margin/revenue erosion its usually less trouble/time and sometimes money than getting it repaired.

If you must get it repaired, big box electronic stores usually have vendor agreements where they will facilitate a warranty repair w/ a deposit(or fee) for shipping instead of working direct with Samsung. They'll wag the finger for not buying one of their fancy insurance policy plans, but at the end of the day they shouldn't refuse service(let them lecture/rant, but tell them you want mfg service anyway).
 
Thanks for the reply. Yea I thinks it's time to move on. I got lucky with the 46... Replaced 2 caps in the board and its been great. This 52 on the other hand nothing seems to appear damaged.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new