San Diego Coral Farmers MarketSM event occurs on May 17th 2020

Mark Lawson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1577196447376.png

The Coral Farmers MarketSM company and the Reef Raft USA company are bringing a new Coral Show to San Diego. The second annual San Diego Coral Farmers MarketSM event occurs on May 17th 2020. Our first event drew around 300 active attendees on a rainy day. This second coral show event will be open to the public between 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday May 17th. The location is a hotel ballroom in the popular Hotel Circle area north of downtown San Diego. Parking is just $5 for attendees and it was comped in 2019. We shall see how 2020 goes. There will be a few thousand captive grown and cultured coral fragments displayed. From beginner corals to advanced and collector corals. This event will be hosted by Steve Tyree. This CFM event promotes captive grown and aquaculture organisms. Please contact [email protected] for vendor inquiries.

Attendance tickets are available for online purchase. They are just $5 with children 12 and under free. First 100 tickets sold online get a free door prize. Online tickets prices rise to $10 on April 19th. Online sales will stop a few days before the event. The ticket purchase link is located below.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back