My Ninety Tank Built Out

Ok just got my custom skimmer carbon cup for the Simplicity. Some wondering what? I will be running O3 so am catching any residual O3 that is in collection cup air escape. Will have carbon at bottom as well where water exits main body. Thank you Printed 3D one of SDMA supporters! https://printed3d.parts/

Link to 75 build out.

105009094_10217234759289515_1560869780901357518_n.jpg

104290738_10217234758929506_1831554838030204255_n.jpg

103816606_10217234758049484_8617024635140480494_n.jpg

104493803_10217234758649499_1306843955043844329_n.jpg

104994802_10217234786850204_7451714114933479738_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
All right had a minute on my hands and started 90 gal pre- planning steps. Started with a 90 clear for life tank that I was lucky and in time to pick up for free. I have to say it was clean, used #3 and #2 to do lignt buff out.

List of parts and pieces:

90 gal tank 24" X 36" x 24" ( Clear for Life Tank)

36"×15"×15" custom sump
Stand by Dale Merrifield 24" X 36" X 32"
ClariSea 3000
Simplicity 240 dc Ozone Friendly
Skimz MRB 127
Aqua Ultraviolet 25 watt UV
Aquamaxx Tech-O3 Ozonizer
Aquamaxx Ctech T 1 Calcuim Reactor- Arm course CaribSea media
CAD Lights Aquarium Pellet Reactor
COR-20 pump
Apex System
Kessil AP9X
2-MP-40's
Angel Aquatics Vortex Twist Flow Accelerator 1"
Building custom rock structures.

1598734681987.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new