San Fran >>> Petaluma area

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,751
Reaction score
2,772
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all, I have to travel to the left coast this week for work. I’m looking to chew up some idle time. I land in San Fran then will head to Petaluma. Are there any reef shops I should or could check out today/this week along the way?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new