Sanborn's - 15 Nano

jsanbor1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
70
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK - let's try this again.

The IM 15 Nano is 60 days old today! I've been stoked with this tank!

Waterbox 150 Infinia gets here soon and I'll be stocking it with live sand from the gulf for sure. I was planning to seed the Waterbox with this tank below but now I don't know...

Cheers!

reefcmd-c711757dd8f04d609105f080dcfe34db.jpg (3).jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new