• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sand Sifting Sea Stars

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
1,149
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
My fellow reefers,

Here is a video to my Sand Sifting Sea Stars.- Click here to see my sandstars :)

They got their names from their work “Sand sifting” In my humble opinion, they play a paramount role in the well being of many aquariums and should be a must have for several of you. (Regardless of whether you get them from me or someone else). In aquariums with deep substrate for instance, they sift through the sand in search of food. In the process, the sand bed is turned over to prevent anaerobic bacteria and pockets of toxic gases from forming in the sand bed.

Any questions post them or PM me.
 
Sand sifting starfish :)
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    663.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.png
    2.png
    809 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.png
    3.png
    781.4 KB · Views: 42

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new