Sand sifting starfish - Huntsville

rtrdeuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a friends tank, currently housed in a 90, healthy as far as I can tell. If someone is interested and has extra coral frags they would like to part with, or some rock to trade, that would be cool, too.

OP
OP
R

rtrdeuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a friends tank, currently housed in a 90, healthy as far as I can tell. If someone is interested and has extra coral frags they would like to part with, or some rock to trade, that would be cool, too.
For clarification, meant to suggest that it is free. But also a new hobbyist, looking for some new things to try! A sand sifting starfish is not one of them.

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been a few years since I’ve been active on here. About to downsize my 220 to a 20. Going to have a lot of stuff to give away and a lot of stuff to sell very very cheap. I have a Waterbox 220 with sump any lights and steel stand/ light rack that I would sell for 1000$. It’s not in the best shape but it could definitely be revitalized with some
Tlc that I have no time for….and a and a bunch of other random things

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been a few years since I’ve been active on here. About to downsize my 220 to a 20. Going to have a lot of stuff to give away and a lot of stuff to sell very very cheap. I have a Waterbox 220 with sump any lights and steel stand/ light rack that I would sell for 1000$. It’s not in the best shape but it could definitely be revitalized with some
Tlc that I have no time for….and a and a bunch of other random things

Attachments

• IMG_2118.jpeg
    IMG_2118.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
R

rtrdeuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank! Any particular reason for downsizing? Other than it’s just taking too much time?

Last edited:

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much moved here from Chattanooga and it’s been in my garage neglected for 2 years. I haven’t even done a water change ‍♂️. I thought about getting rid of everything but I figured I’d hold on to corals and a pair of clowns.

OP
OP
R

rtrdeuce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much moved here from Chattanooga and it’s been in my garage neglected for 2 years. I haven’t even done a water change ‍♂️. I thought about getting rid of everything but I figured I’d hold on to corals and a pair of clowns.
Sent you a message.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back