Sand sifting starfish - Huntsville

  • Thread starter Thread starter rtrdeuce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rtrdeuce

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
22
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a friends tank, currently housed in a 90, healthy as far as I can tell. If someone is interested and has extra coral frags they would like to part with, or some rock to trade, that would be cool, too.
 
From a friends tank, currently housed in a 90, healthy as far as I can tell. If someone is interested and has extra coral frags they would like to part with, or some rock to trade, that would be cool, too.
For clarification, meant to suggest that it is free. But also a new hobbyist, looking for some new things to try! A sand sifting starfish is not one of them.
 
It’s been a few years since I’ve been active on here. About to downsize my 220 to a 20. Going to have a lot of stuff to give away and a lot of stuff to sell very very cheap. I have a Waterbox 220 with sump any lights and steel stand/ light rack that I would sell for 1000$. It’s not in the best shape but it could definitely be revitalized with some
Tlc that I have no time for….and a and a bunch of other random things
 
It’s been a few years since I’ve been active on here. About to downsize my 220 to a 20. Going to have a lot of stuff to give away and a lot of stuff to sell very very cheap. I have a Waterbox 220 with sump any lights and steel stand/ light rack that I would sell for 1000$. It’s not in the best shape but it could definitely be revitalized with some
Tlc that I have no time for….and a and a bunch of other random things
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2118.jpeg
    IMG_2118.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 57
Beautiful tank! Any particular reason for downsizing? Other than it’s just taking too much time?
 
Last edited:
Pretty much moved here from Chattanooga and it’s been in my garage neglected for 2 years. I haven’t even done a water change ‍♂️. I thought about getting rid of everything but I figured I’d hold on to corals and a pair of clowns.
 
Pretty much moved here from Chattanooga and it’s been in my garage neglected for 2 years. I haven’t even done a water change ‍♂️. I thought about getting rid of everything but I figured I’d hold on to corals and a pair of clowns.
Sent you a message.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new