Sanding acrylic

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa that's pretty bad. Mine isn't near as bad as that one was. Looks really good now. I just have to suck it up and do it lol.
ya i had it laying on the front of the tank to make it easy to get in the tank & sand the inside without getting on a step ladder that's why i have it setting on the Styrofoam so i didn't put more scratches in the front, then set it back upright to do the outside, but as you can see it kind of splatters a bit of a mess, doing the outside makes a bit more of a mess so i did mine in the garage.

OP
OP
T

tory990

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya i had it laying on the front of the tank to make it easy to get in the tank & sand the inside without getting on a step ladder that's why i have it setting on the Styrofoam so i didn't put more scratches in the front, then set it back upright to do the outside, but as you can see it kind of splatters a bit of a mess, doing the outside makes a bit more of a mess so i did mine in the garage.
Fortunately mine has a blue panel in the back so scratches on it are a non issue and I can lay it on its back for scrubbing. Its in our dining room that nobody uses so its fine for us there.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back