Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

CamelY0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This tank is amazing. What's not to like. Its great that most things are already setup for you, ex: the ato, the plumbing. The rimless look is also nice.

RYcube2951

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I am particularly interested in the included macro algae refugium. Also, the robotic precision used in the construction and quality materials implemented.

Jacsubi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I love the idea of CADE aquariums. Having all the plumbing already made takes out all the guesswork and makes the look even more professional right from the box. The power switches on the side are fantastic as they are easy to access, but also out of the way. Speaking of which, I do love the side doors as it just means more ease of access for any tank maintenance that might be needed. Rimless tanks are always my preferred style, and the dimension of a 4 foot tank make for a fantastic size that is not too intimidating, but also provides the necessary stability for most marine life that we like to keep in the hobby. I'm not a huge fan of overflow boxes sticking out, so I appreciate the flush look of the backside of the aquarium. Finally, the sump being designed specifically for the aquarium is just icing on the cake as it's basically an optimal fitting and does not sacrifice any unneeded space. I would be happy and proud to display a CADE aquarium such as this one in my home!

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I only have a small tank now but this would be a sweet upgrade. The display is awesome but the stand and under cabinet sell it for me. The design is amazing and coming from the smaller RSR 170 stand the room and design would be fantastic!

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY: I like that it has two weir intakes. The lower weir will remove what doesn't make it to the surface intake.

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how everything is built in and ready to go.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 163 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back