Saron/monkey shrimp

Spitfire109

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking around for shrimp lately (because shrimp are amazing) and I found the saron shrimp, aka the monkey shrimp, and every site there on says there not reef compatible or with cation, but they never give a good reason for this. So I just wanted to see if there actually reef compatible or not.
 
I've been looking around for shrimp lately (because shrimp are amazing) and I found the saron shrimp, aka the monkey shrimp, and every site there on says there not reef compatible or with cation, but they never give a good reason for this. So I just wanted to see if there actually reef compatible or not.
Everywhere I have seen says that they are not reef safe, it never gives an exact reason but I honestly would not risk it. There are lots of other cool shrimp that are reef safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new