Saturday March 29th- Orphek will be rocking the house in Dayton, OH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek is heading to the Western Ohio Reef Club frag swap this coming Saturday, March 29th 2014.

Get more Orphek News here- Orphek LED lighting : Sign Up to Stay in Touch

Western-Ohio-Reef-Club-frag-swap.jpg

Situated between Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio, the Dayton frag swap is set to draw a large crowd of Reef enthusiasts. With everything from coral vendors, retailers and manufacturers the event is sure to have something for everyone. The Orphek booth is going to showcase the best lighting in the industry. With our Atlantik series of lights and the PR72 on display we will be able to provide a solution for everyone. We will have the Azurelite flashlights for sale as well as special pricing on our skimmers and Atlantik Series of lights.

WORC_April_2014_Floor_Plan.jpg

The Orphek team will also have the spectrometer and PAR meter on-hand to demo the spectrum of our lighting. We can show you why Orphek is the choice of the professionals and advanced hobbyists. We love to take the time to educate people on lighting so that they can make a more advanced decision on what they put into their tanks.

The swap hours will be from 12am to 4pm on Saturday March 29th, 2014. Be sure to let us know if you are coming and then look us up when you are there.

Check out the info on the swap here.

Western Ohio Reef Club frag swap ? Orphek LED ? Aquarium LED Lighting

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back