Saying Hello

S.Pepper

View Badges
Reaction score
As a novice to SW tanks, I have spent quite a few hours reading and watching utube videos about the subject. While all that reading and watching did help to ground me a little, it ended up causing more questions than answers. My head was/is spinning. And then a light went off-- this is quite rare for me, but it does happen. :) Why not find a forum about the subject. As a member of several forums about different endeavors, I have found that talking to fellow enthusiasts to be the best way to increase one's knowledge. After looking at several forums, I found myself at R2R. It didn't take long to figure out this was the place. So I joined. Hello, people.

A brief look at what I am looking for and where I am at. I want to keep my SW tank relatively small, in the 20-40 gallon range, and as simple as possible--both the system and its inhabitants. I am currently looking at the Coralife biocube 32 with adding a few enhancements.

Anyway, enough about that as this post is more about saying hello. Looking forward to being a member here, increasing my knowledge, and setting up my first SW tank.

Cheers,

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
Corals.com

What is the deciding factor(s) for why you choose the salt you use? Mulitple choice available!

• Price

Votes: 232 40.6%
  • Brand Loyality

Votes: 67 11.7%
  • Mixes Easy

Votes: 186 32.5%
  • Mixes Clean

Votes: 218 38.1%
  • Mixes to the right parameters

Votes: 348 60.8%
  • Easy to get

Votes: 168 29.4%