Saying Hi to all

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomasz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tomasz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have been looking around here for a while and it looks like it is great side. Looking forward to be good citizen here. I am know as "Tomasz" on other forums. I will try to post pictures of my system soon, or maybe Junior can do that for me.
Tom.
 
Hey Tom! I saw some pictures posted by your new alias earlier... and checked out your IP, just to see if you were an impostor! LOL!

Anyway, welcome to R2R! I am sure you will like it here.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hey Tom! I saw some pictures posted by your new alias earlier... and checked out your IP, just to see if you were an impostor! LOL!

Anyway, welcome to R2R! I am sure you will like it here.

Thank you everyone.

You and junior are the reasons I am here:kiss:.
 
;) I am sure you will like it here! Good stuff, and great photographers seem to congregate here! :D Rev, Gary, Chris (gadgets) are all AWESOME, and of course then there is Jr.... Lots of people to learn from! Not to mention the awesome tanks, there are many here, and very friendly people too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new