SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Also what’s up with instant ocean. Over $80 everywhere now. Was picking it up for $45 just a few months ago
Tell me about it.... a year ago you could snag a bucket for $25.... If you catch a coupon at chewy you can get it for $55.

I'm switching to AF sea salt myself.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The af reef mixes nice and clean and is inexpensive. But, due to some of the lower elements in it I'll go back to red sea blue since my wcs are lessened now.

andrewj1212

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like IO cause it’s cheap and widely found (formerly), it’s easier to add elements then remove them if you want to tinker stuff since other brands have other stuff added, it’s been around forever and weirdly my favorite this is it’s somewhat not stable since different batches have different values sometimes but I like to make sure my corals can handle lots of swings in parameters, I prefer hardiness.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I like IO cause it’s cheap and widely found (formerly), it’s easier to add elements then remove them if you want to tinker stuff since other brands have other stuff added, it’s been around forever and weirdly my favorite this is it’s somewhat not stable since different batches have different values sometimes but I like to make sure my corals can handle lots of swings in parameters, I prefer hardiness.
Check out the AF sea salt, ICP tests on each batch, like IO it's pretty plain but if you dose to match you should be able to get what you want. Alk is dead on for my tank, calcium and magnesium are a little low for me.

Batch 235090

I have tropic marin A & K sitting around so I could add the missing trace elements to the fresh SW.

I'm sure your dosing your tank, I use AFR but KZ1234 or whatever else your dosing would work.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I mean to ask about corals. Any piece you think is the one. Trying to see before everything goes to auction
What are you looking at?
Confused Good Question GIF by Choice Hotels

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SBB Corals . Even my work computer using Edge or Chrome , I can't access my cart. Only thing that works is my cheap o phone
I’ve been testing out Duck Duck Go browser on my iPad . Works well and I avoid the stupid ads. The only thing of note is that the SBB site freezes up sometimes . So I’m stuck with Safari for reliability when the drops start hitting the thread.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 95 47.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 65 32.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%
Back