SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning CA.
Where have you been? It's been morning several hours over here already! About brunch time!
eat nom nom GIF by San Diego Zoo

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I’ve been testing out Duck Duck Go browser on my iPad . Works well and I avoid the stupid ads. The only thing of note is that the SBB site freezes up sometimes . So I’m stuck with Safari for reliability when the drops start hitting the thread.
Ditch the apple and all will be well.
Space Balls GIF

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been testing out Duck Duck Go browser on my iPad . Works well and I avoid the stupid ads. The only thing of note is that the SBB site freezes up sometimes . So I’m stuck with Safari for reliability when the drops start hitting the thread.
Yeah. I use my tablet most of the time

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where have you been? It's been morning several hours over here already! About brunch time!
eat nom nom GIF by San Diego Zoo
So aren’t you like an hour behind us East Coasters? That means you think 7:30 is brunch time? I suppose by that standard noon is dinner time and 4pm should be bedtime….

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So aren’t you like an hour behind us East Coasters? That means you think 7:30 is brunch time? I suppose by that standard noon is dinner time and 4pm should be bedtime….
Hey it's 8:40 and I get up early every morning to get my morning started before I have to get the kids up and off to school.

Besides... Do we all not have our clocks set to SBB coral time already? Can't miss those drops!!

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey it's 8:40 and I get up early every morning to get my morning started before I have to get the kids up and off to school.

Besides... Do we all not have our clocks set to SBB coral time already? Can't miss those drops!!
it's only 6:43am. What? we have more drops

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

8:30 is barely acceptable to wake up to. I’d rather sleep til at least 9. But then again, I don’t have kids to deal with and most days when I work I don’t have to be in til 3pm as I work evening shift.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it was a fire tablet I would agree... But Samsung is pretty solid, you could cut out the middle man and just grab a pixel tablet.
1710852390280.gif

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes I’m being a bit cheeky about it after all the comments about my using Apple products. I honestly feel that Samsung makes a good product, just not my interest in using android after using Apple stuff for so long. And yes Fire Tablets are terrible. My wife had 4 replacements on Amazon, each as awful as the first. Now uses iPads for many moons.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Spring forward, fall back, use to not be that way here... But they thought it was good for businesses
Yeah @steveschuerger I live in Indiana, DST sucks here ...
Angry Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes
You can move here. A house next to me is for sale. We can be neighbors, and I can be a babysitter. Your kids and mine can go to same school, and carpool. Best of all, corals buddies

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
8:30 is barely acceptable to wake up to. I’d rather sleep til at least 9. But then again, I don’t have kids to deal with and most days when I work I don’t have to be in til 3pm as I work evening shift.
Get up get ready, take care of animals, then the kids, school, tidy house, then brunch around 9-10, daughter has lunch at 12, I get the sandwich crust (mmmmhmmmm)
picture eating GIF by Cartoon Hangover

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes I’m being a bit cheeky about it after all the comments about my using Apple products. I honestly feel that Samsung makes a good product, just not my interest in using android after using Apple stuff for so long. And yes Fire Tablets are terrible. My wife had 4 replacements on Amazon, each as awful as the first. Now uses iPads for many moons.
@stoney7713 reread. I’ve made further edit to this.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Oh I know your Apple story... Just Tuesday morning BSing

If you all haven't figured it out 70% of my posts should be auto flagged with a /s anyways.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back