SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem to like flouride
These guys don't...

2d26VC.gif

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boxes going out today everybody has been sent tracking numbers

20240409_125245.jpg
I'm super excited to get my first brown box. Do you tier up for your freebie at brown?

I'm considering whether it would be wise to try an unboxing video... seems like holding a phone while trying to unpack is a young person's game...

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super excited to get my first brown box. Do you tier up for your freebie at brown?

I'm considering whether it would be wise to try an unboxing video... seems like holding a phone while trying to unpack is a young person's game...
I think a white box of the high end torches plus some XXLs could exceed the value of a brown box of smaller pieces and shrooms etc. But i have a feeling the freebies may get better based on $$ spent.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think a white box of the high end torches plus some XXLs could exceed the value of a brown box of smaller pieces and shrooms etc. But i have a feeling the freebies may get better based on $$ spent.
It's like quality vs quantity. Don't get me wrong, all sbb are quality. I agree with your assessment. My last freebies was xxl red ruby and charmillion.

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that only makes sense. I'm excited for the plethora of corals to arrive no matter what.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upload finished only to be 360p quality. Looks like I filmed it with a potato. Back to the drawing board. Maybe I can draw a stop motion unboxing instead.
Use streamable. Post the link here and it will embed it automaticaly.

Ah that may not work, it's prolly pretty long. Youtube may be the only option.

Back