SBB - 275 Auctions up now + 80 WYSWYG Corals. Click now to Join!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is he really causing a ruckus up there in Boston? Aside from sending the people up there that everyone wants to let in until they show up where they are? Muaaahaahaha
:loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face:
I guess I think he’s such a stinker that I thought he was a “dick”
He actually flipped miami/dade, hes the real governator. FL budget looking better than ever. Kept our freedom during the whole pandemic, us FL constituents cant get enough of him.

Resigning on this conversation as it never ends well.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face: :loudly-crying-face:

He actually flipped miami/dade, hes the real governator. FL budget looking better than ever. Kept our freedom during the whole pandemic, us FL constituents cant get enough of him.

Resigning on this conversation as it never ends well.
Yeah, I know plenty of us here in Florida that don't like him also :)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean, I know people that live in CA and still do; been there, their whole lives lol. They call it Cali even. I've never once heard not to call it Cali. Maybe I'm just old though

season 10 friends GIF
born and raised in ca (pretty old myself); not one native I’ve known calls it that. likely just my circle tho- it’s definitely a popular nickname.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue tie..red tie...they all go to the same bars and have conversations on how their gonna screw us over anyhow. I think it's funny when people think the people that make 175k a year and become multi millionaires off of insider trading have our interests in mind.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
born and raised in ca (pretty old myself); not one native I’ve known calls it that. likely just my circle tho- it’s definitely a popular nickname.

Must be, I have friends from socal and norcal that have called it that. And still do, just asked my buddy that's out there and he said it's just random. Some people hate it, others just don't care.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Blue tie..red tie...they all go to the same bars and have conversations on how their gonna screw us over anyhow. I think it's funny when people think the people that make 175k a year and become multi millionaires off of insider trading have our interests in mind.
No one in congress is on our side. Their income should be limited to the median salary of where they represent and they should all have term limits. I agree

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they did just devalue 175k to about 110k, gota loot the cauffers before the tab comes due.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I harbor no illusions myself. We’d be better off in general if the White House and Capital Building suddenly got vaporized with all our politicos in them.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they did just devalue 175k to about 110k, gota loot the cauffers before the tab comes due.
Sir you’re being mighty generous. I’m pretty sure you meant to move that decimal point a little further left.

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop the oligarchy! They are the ones feeding red vs blue narrative. Energy spent on red vs blue is energy not spent on the proletariats.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop the oligarchy! They are the ones feeding red vs blue narrative. Energy spent on red vs blue is energy not spent on the proletariats.
Side note....all of those brochures and glossy pamphlets I get in the mail or whatever during election times...how much do those cost apiece. Multiply that by however many houses they go to..lol

robanister

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is he really causing a ruckus up there in Boston? Aside from sending the people up there that everyone wants to let in until they show up where they are? Muaaahaahaha
Yep 34 dollars a day to feed
People mad cause it's costing us 34 dollars a day to feed them. With I can't feed myself for 34vdollars a day. And if they are not stealing food cause we're supplying it who cares. They can't work . No work visas

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back