BonnieB
Valuable Member
View BadgesPartner Member 2026
R2R App User
Pumpkin
Secret Santa
Hospitality Award
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2024
- Messages
- 2,188
- Reaction score
- 4,256
- Location
- Simi Valley
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Just wondering if SBB Corals is still around? Anyone know? Their website gives me a 404 error and my last shipment came in brown, cloudy water and everything died. I sent them a message, not looking for a refund or credit, but just to let them know there was a problem they should be aware of. Dead silence. Not even a thanks for letting us know. I’ve spent a lot of money with them and never before this last order had a problem. Some of the best corals I’ve bought have been from them. So I’m sad if they did in fact go out this way.