SBB Corals

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
40,469
Reaction score
67,093
Location
Atlanta
Nothing but positive things to say about SBB Corals! Shane Backer is the most generous vendor on Reef2Reef. With nothing but a high end selection of top notch coral, the pricing reflects that of a hobbyist minded reefer! I have participated in 4 or 5 of SBB live sales and have always come away with more than I intended to, not because of money spent, because of the quality of corals available to buy at such reasonable pricing. Every order I have receieved has been packaged excellent and the shipping correspondence from Ralph has been spot on. The 10 day alive coral guarantee SBB stands alone. Not only would I encourage people on R2R to participate in the next live sale November 10th.....I would implore other vendors to observe how a live sale should focus on the consumer. The 1/5 dollar corals are corals that are legitimately worth WAY more than that and there are plenty of them to go around. From the "farm to table" I have always been impressed and will continue to support SBB as it does the same for us!
Ryan
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new